The Elotec IOT app and services from Elotec AS is based on a server system powered by our service partner, M2M Services. All data required for the function of the app and alarm transfer is stored and controlled by this partner. Elotec AS can access data in the capacity of system administrator and data processor.
M2M Services ("We") are committed in protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is M2M Services, 1 Kukush Str., building M8, Sofia 1309, Bulgaria.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by registering to our app.
- Information we collect about you. When you use your app we may automatically collect the following information: Technical information, your login information, device type and version, time zone setting and platform.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Where you register with us for services we will use your personal information to provide those services to you including.
- Where you use the app to interact with a security system we will maintain a record of those interactions. This record will be visible to the system administrator (which may be a third party including the property owner, the tenant, a managing agent or an alarm installer). Where a third party system administrator has access to the personal data they are responsible for telling you how they will use it.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
System administrators where your system is managed by a third party (i.e. not by you or us). Where a third party system administrator has access to the personal data they are responsible for telling you how they will use it.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.